Friday, May 22, 2009

Today:

  1. I got hit in the head by a guitar. Accidentally, of course.
  2. I learned that my kleptomania is getting out of hand: I'm now stealing the intangible. (i.e. places in line, THE MUSICAL, hearts of millions.)
  3. I was an amazing postmaster. or postmistress, considering I am a girl.
  4. I saw a squirrel with a stubby tail. He was a cutie.
  5. I also saw a chipmunk. and a cardinal. and some sparrows.
  6. I watched my brother flail/dance to techno and rock. while in the car. while driving. (I love my family.)
  7. I presented my favorite sophomore with a bouquet.
  8. I was rick-rolled by my favorite 8th grader.
  9. I realized that I'm genuinely starting to love Rick Astley and his music.
  10. I was forced to accept that some people do have siblings, regardless of how much I don't believe them.
  11. I lied when I told people that I believed that their siblings were their siblings. I still think that they are all hobos.
  12. I went channel surfing, which brought me to the movie 'Who Framed Rodger Rabbit'.
  13. I rekindled my love of the movie 'Who Framed Rodger Rabbit'.
  14. I played on swings.
  15. I never thought my downward arc was anything like falling. It always felt like I was flying.
  16. I realized that I've held more hands in the past several days then I have in the past several months.
  17. I thought about how horribly depressing that statement was, largely because the only reason I've held hands with anyone has been because of the musical my grade put on.
  18. I used a lot of sentences which started with I.

  19. I learned that you can't always get what you want.


  20. I realized that you're forever going to be one of those things.




  21. I still have yet to decide if I'm going to be okay with that.

4 comments:

  1. I would consider this a great literary acomplishment if I were you, for, unlike your usual style, this is quite vague, pulling the reader away from your own individual style, ideas etc... Fortunately or not, this could pass for a piece of poetry in the modern, disillusioned world art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would like to comment anonymously that your postmistress (sexual?) skirt was at one point in its life a picnic tablecloth, the hole for you to step into was a hole for an umbrella. Also, who framed rodger rabbit = worst movie i have ever seen, excepting maybe prom night. Holding hands spread germs, keep people healthy, dont hold hands

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was very interesting and funny!

    I have no idea what the other comments are about, but I'd like to say you write very well, and Rodger Rabbit is a very fun movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will now proceed to comment on all of your posts. is "anonymous" elena? it sounds appropriately cynical...but, i don't know, there's no apostrophe in "don't", so maybe not; i expect more grammatical correctness from her.

    ReplyDelete