Friday, May 8, 2009

Things I find in my garage

Today, I found a stash of typeset trays in my garage. I'm excited.

The smallest one is going to be fixed up first. I'm hoping to get it clean enough to store jewelry in, but if it's not that good looking, I'll hang it on my wall as a way to display all of the tiny things that I pick up.

I'm sponging off the dust/dirt/gross of the ages, and then I'm either going to stain it (probably a dark stain) or put a nice coat of lacquer on it.

What it currently looks like:

I should get much enjoyment out of this. :D

Fact: I do find more neat things in my garage. I just don't want to talk about them now, because then I'll be obligated to auctually get work done on them like I've been planning on for the past half a year.

2 comments:

  1. On behalf of the Internet everywhere, I say:

    Get in your garage!


    Your blog is interesting so far! Keep it up!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Maybe I'll post a to-do list in the near future.(I know I have enough to put onto it!)

    Or maybe an introduction/tour of my garage. XP

    ReplyDelete