So, I am doing one of these things after all.
I suppose that I will start at the beginning, continue through the middle, and stop at the end. (Sometimes I can be just so predictable.)
It's in as much of a chronological order as I can remember it.
1. Went to the flower show.
2. Befriended a giant balloon tower.
(wall of mars mercantile. Berkeley, CA.)
and that leads us to...
4. Went to California.
(painted ladies. coit tower. cheery cherry blossoms in the japanese gardens.)
5. Ran track.
6. Saw some bookish art.
7. Picked 13 pounds of blueberries.
8. Chased hot air balloons across the sky.
10. Became a librarian.
Geeked out a lot. Alphabetized.
11. Found very convincing evidence supporting the existence of fairy magic.
12. Took a ride on a ferris wheel.
12. Had (mis)adventures in gardening.
13. Bought my very first typewriter.
14. ran cross country.
(and made varsity!)
15. Frolicked after the rain.
16. Read many good books.
and expanded my collection of second-hand literature.
organized my bookshelves, and cleared out one to make room for more books.
17. Took silly family photographs.
(Some of you know the picture I'm talking about.)
new years was spent with friends,
and japanese food and harry potter.
And that's it! 18 things that I did in 365 days. I feel that more things should have happened, but I can't remember. Happy happy happy new year!
p.s. somewhere between numbers 4 and 6 was where I started blogging. (just in case you were wondering)