Saturday, January 2, 2010

happy new year!


I can still remember going to my first new years party in 2000. It was hosted by the after school program. We celebrated in the school cafeteria. I wore a velvet dress. Likely white tights and black shoes, but I can't be sure. There were pigs in a blanket.

it has been an entire decade since then. this is a strange thing to grasp.

2010. wow.

I hope everyone had a good one. :)
(I know that I did)

*this was where I attempted to start a to-do list for 2010, but then I realized that there were a million things that I wanted to do and I had no idea where to start.*

*this was where I was going to attempt a ta-da list for 2009, but then I realized that there was a lot of things that I did and no way to organize it all.*

So, I guess that is it. Welcome to 2010, goodbye to 2009.
Lets hope that 2010 is happy, healthy, and wonderful beyond belief.



No comments:

Post a Comment