Friday, October 16, 2009

missing.

Weekend = jam packed. (There's only one man who would dare give me the raspberry!)

Tonight I did not go and see Where the Wild Things Are. Woe.

Also, was not able to go see Ludo in concert.

A note about Ludo: they are fantastic. Heard their song Hum Along about two years ago... and I was hooked.
"Maybe you'd be kidnapped by pirates
and they would take you to their hideout
as pirates often do
but I'd find the secret map
and I would vigilante-bushwhack
through the jungles of Peru..."

Really, how could I not love them? Anyway, they would have played Broken Bride (in its entirety!) tonight, and I am very sad that I missed it. Broken Bride is a rock opera about a time traveler and his time machine and some dinosaurs and a zombie invasion and then a happy ever after. (The most delicious CD ever. Well worth the $5 on itunes.)

But, I had other things to do. Like making beef sticks with Asian Club. My hands still smell like secret beef stick sauce. 80 some pounds of beef went into making these. I think we bought an entire cow. I should be disgusted, but I'm too busy being amazed.

we're selling them tomorrow. they will be delicious. (I'm a vegetarian and I'm saying that so you know it must be true.) buy some.

And now, for something completely different:

another reason why I love everything: CHEMISTRY HOMEWORK!
Mole day is coming up! The mole, 6.02*10^23 is a basic measuring unit in chemistry. it is also a cylindrical shaped mammal that burrows into the ground.

Homework for Chemistry? MAKE A MOLE. I just got assigned to make a stuffed animal for school. Bonus points if I put silly clothes on it. ASL;KJDFAKSJF K SO EXCITED I CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE SA;SLKFALKSJFD!!!!1!!!MOLES!!! I think it is safe to assume that I will be getting an A on this assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment