Sunday, November 29, 2009

5 days

of break.
and now I am on my last one.

Its been a little too long. But not in a bad way. Just in the way that I have had absolutely nothing to do for the past three days. :-|

---
My mom spent a lot of time in the kitchen, cooking and listening to the De-Lovely soundtrack.
My dad spent a lot of time reading, napping, and going on walks.
My brother came home from college, but spent most of his time home hanging out with his friends.
And as for me: I spent a lot of time doing a lot of things.

---
I cleaned my room. I let my room get messy. I cleaned my room. I let it get messy. I cleaned it again.

I bought some new movies (The Princess Bride, Across the Universe, and The Patriot) some used books, and a very comfy flannel shirt.

I was trusted with electric hedge clippers and I managed to not cause grievous bodily harm to anybody. I took the opportunity to wear my flannel shirt, and I whistled the lumberjack song while I worked.

I watched the same couple of television stations and listened to the same sort of music as I always do. (National Geographic, Disney, Cartoon Network, etc., and Bob Dylan, Ludo, and more Bob Dylan.)

I tried to organize and alphabetize my Dad's CD collection. Then I remembered that I don't know my alphabet and I gave up.

I finally organized my camera. and loaded everything onto my computer. and deleted everything off of my camera.

I made some jewelry. And then I wore some of it.

In short, I just sat around the house and did nothing of great significance.

but I did remember to be thankful. and I hope that you did too.

No comments:

Post a Comment