Saturday, October 1, 2011

excuses

becoming busy as school starts again. you will probably not see a lot of me here in the next couple of weeks or months, as I get entangled with school work and applications and deadlines.

as per usual, I've been occupying my time with running and with art. both have been difficult as of late, but rewarding. running feels much more tangible lately, as I can measure my success in more exact ways. still, I'm spending a few hours per week in my studio class trying to do observed drawing and figuring out what my aesthetic actually is.

I took the SAT earlier today (for the final time?) and I am working on applying to colleges. this is my final year of high school and it makes me feel many different things all at once.

that is all for now. I am tired and a little sore.

I hope to be seeing you all soon.

1 comment: